Smaller than Life
Why a blog? Simple. Cacoethes Scribendi -- the urge to write! My literary pretensions and caprices bring me here. Like any writer I write to be read. All my posts, though fettered to my small world and trivially myopic, will live and yearn that somebody connects to them someday. Cognitive frenzies, sardonic musings, aimless banters, incoherent ramblings and trivial indulgences; this is simply an episodic narrative of my trivial world -- in a grain of sand… Smaller than Life.

Graffiti

When I am dead,
I hope it is said,
'His sins were scarlet,
but his books were read'.

- Hillaire Belloc

This is my letter to the world
That never wrote to me, --
The simple news that Nature told
With tender majesty.

Her message is committed
To hands I cannot see;
For love of her, sweet countrymen,
Judge tenderly of me!

- Emily Dickinson

The thoughts of our past years
          in me doth breed
Perpetual benediction

- William Wordsworth

Wednesday, April 20, 2005
 
A Debut of Sorts

Spare a moment to take a look at the Spring 2005 edition of Sandpaper, BITSAA's bi-annual.

And I'm sure you wouldn't mind sparing a couple more, to check here and here. :)



Comments via Blogger:

CommentThis does not work, and I have had a tough time with it. Enabling Blogger's commenting feature.

A test passage:

"There are two sections of comment tags in a template. One section simply creates the links that readers see next to your posts and click on to leave you a comment. The other section displays the comments themselves. We'll look at these two parts separately.

"These examples show only a minimal amount of code to make the comments work. You are, of course, welcome to add any formatting that you like to it, so that it matches the rest of your blog."

Post a Comment


 

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Vista © The Jack